Articles, News and Videos | Web Sites | Posters, Books and CDs
Sign-up to receive new resource alerts via e-mail
Pain Connection Posters
Pain Connection Books and DVDs
"Painless Puzzles of The Acrostic Kind", Volume 2
For donations of $25 or more, donors will receive a free gift of the second volume of Painless Puzzles of The Acrostic Kind, created by Pain Connection Board member Neil Goldstein. The book contains 52 acrostic puzzles originally published by the Tribune Media syndicate and edited by the Quote-Acrostic guru Charles Preston. Solve the crossword clues to gradually fill in the letters in the hidden quote. As the quote begins to emerge, it will provide you with letter clues for the words you’ve not yet found. Work the puzzle back and forth between clue and the quote. Donate now and receive the book as our thanks!
Or, if you prefer, you can choose to receive the first volume of Painless Puzzles of The Acrostic Kind, which also contains 52 puzzles created by Neil Goldstein.
For each $25 contribution you will receive a 52-puzzle book, Volume 2, unless you request Volume 1. For a $50 donation you will receive both puzzle books. All proceeds of this puzzle book benefit Pain Connection. If you prefer, use our print order form.
for the Even numbered questions in Pain Connection's
, Painless Puzzles of the Acrostic Kind, Volume 1
for the Odd numbered questions in Pain Connection's
, Painless Puzzles of the Acrostic Kind, Volume 2
Pain Connection's Pain Awareness Month Symposium From Research to Clinical Practice DVDs are now available.
If you missed the symposium you can see presentations by Dr. Gary Kaplan, Osteopath, Pain Specialist, Kaplan Clinic, “Treating Depression and Chronic Pain” and Dr. Alan Pocinki, Internist, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFIDS) Specialist, "Developing an Individualized Treatment Plan for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome". Order now!
Other Useful Books and CD's/Tapes
- Relaxation Response, by Herbert Benson, M.D. and M. Klipper
- How to Meditate: A Guide to Self Discovery, by Dr. Lawrence Le Shan
- Art of Happiness: A Handbook for Living, by the 14th Dalai Lama and H. Cutler
- Healing Anger: The Power of Patience from a Buddhist Point of View, by the 14th Dalai Lama and Geshe Thupten Jimpa.
- Energy Medicine, by Donna Eden and David Feinstein
- Conquest of Mind, by Eknath Easwaran
- The Healing Power of Mind, by Tulku Thondup
- Electrolytes and the Spark of Life: The Key to Longevity and Quality of Life, by Gillian Marthew
- Pain Free: A Revolutionary Method for Stopping Chronic Pain, by Pete Egoscue and Roger Gittines
- The History of Pain, by Roselyne Rey
- The Origin of Illness, by Norberto R. Keppe
- The Wisdom of No Escape and the Path of Loving Kindness, by Pema Chödrön
- Macroelements, Water, and Electrolytes in Sports Nutrition, by Judy Anne Driskell, Ira Wolinsky (Editor)
- Fibromyalgia & Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome A Survival Manual, by Devin Starlanyl, M.D. & Mary Ellen Copeland, MS, MA
- The Chronic Pain Control Workbook, 2nd edition, by Ellen Mohr Catalano, MA, & Kimeron N. Hardin
- “Canyon Trilogy: Native American Flute Music” by R. Carlos Nakai
- “Quiet Heart/Spirit Wind” by Richard Warner
- “In the Presence of Angels” by Dik Darnell
- “The Sounds of Source” by Synchronicity/Master Charles
- “Soma: An Experience in Psychoacoustic Healing” by Tom Kenyon, MA
- “Higher” by Metamusic/Monroe Institute
- “DreamCatcher” by Kevin Locke
Pain Connection does not endorse any of the above links - we are supplying them for informational purposes only.